- What data do we collect?
- How do we use your data?
- Who do we share your data with?
- How do we protect your data?
- How long do we store your data?
- When do we update this Policy?
- What are my privacy rights?
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Identification and contact information - We collect identification information such as the passwords used to access our Services and contact information such as your name, email address, address and telephone number.
Financial information - We collect information such as your bank details and card details.
Cookies and other technologies information - We collect information such as your IP address, cookies identifiers, device geolocation and device data.
All personal information you provide must be accurate, true and complete. You most notify us of any changes to such personal information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- To provide our Services to you.
- To promote our Services to you, you can opt-out at any time.
- To inform you of any changes to our Services.
- To promote our competitions and/or events, you can opt-out at any time.
- To respond to your support requests and enquiries.
- To comply with applicable laws such as anti-laundering and book keeping laws.
- To prevent the misuse of our Services.
- To communicate in regards to failed payments.
- To conduct a marketing, product and consumer analysis.
- To establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
- To present content from our Services in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- To help us to get a better understanding of how you use our Services so we can develop and improve them.
We will never use your personal data for reasons not described in this policy, unless we collect your consent prior to doing so in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will not sell your personal data to third parties and we will not share your data with third parties for their own marketing purposes unless there is a legal reason to do so.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
All your information is securely stored and encrypted in a cloud based database. The personal information we collect will only be stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA") and is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") that came into force on 25/05/2018.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology whether processed by us or a third-party. You are responsible for the security of any passwords used to access our Services, please do not share them with anyone. Our Services may include links to external sites, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of such sites.
Whilst we do our best to protect your personal information and the transmission of your personal information to our Services, the use of our Services is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via the internet. You should only access our Services within a secure environment. In the unlikely event that a data breach occurs we will promptly investigate the breach and you will be notified of such breach when we believe you are likely to be at risk. A data breach is when there is unauthorised access to, use of, disclosure or disposal of personal information.
HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We will process your data for as long as you have an account with us. If you terminate your account with us we will only retain your personal data if requested by you or to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory requirements. Your personal data will be anonymised or deleted once it is no longer relevant for the purposes in which we collected it for. We may use anonymised data for marketing and research purposes in order to help us develop and improve our Services.
HOW DO WE UPDATE THIS POLICY?
WHAT ARE MY PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have the right to request the personal information we collect from you, the right to correct it and in some circumstances the right to delete it. Please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. You can also review and update your information by logging in your online account.